Sunday, March 1, 2009

Presentation on Thursday

So the presentation was on Thursday and it went well. I got a good idea from Pat about adding video clues to the game. The reason for this is that the purpose of the game is to find a missing artifact. Clues are hidden in different buildings and within each room there are clues which can be used to unlock something in another room. All the clues will be about Limerick and the video clues would be of buildings in Limerick where you will only see an obscure view of the building and you need to guess what it is to progress. This week my goal is to sort out the back end of the game i.e. the code. I need to add a login and register function and a way to keep score throughout the game. I have an idea in how to do the login but the scoring will be harder as I might need to set up a cookie to save it to the server.

0 comments: